Collection & Use of Your Personal Information
A French Start does not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us by contacting us. We will only use your information for communicating with you in relation to the information you have requested from us.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
A French Start to not sell, lease or rent its customer lists to third parties. A French Start will only provide your personal information to third parties if it is required to by law, or, under exigent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of the public.
Automatically Collected Information
A French Start uses analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information including, but not limited to, users’ computer hardware, browser, location and referring domains in order to provide general statistics regarding the use of A French Start. None of this information can be used to identify specific individuals.
A French Start may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. You have the ability to accept or disable cookies through your web browser, however we recommend you keep cookies enabled while browsing A French Start in order to fully experience the interactive features of A French Start.
A French Start contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.
Security of Your Personal Information
A French Start secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. A French Start uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, or wireless network, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control and (b) the security of any and all information exchange between you and A French Start cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to the exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, A French Start will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Provide a service requested by you;
- Detect security incidents or protect against malicious, fraudulent, deceptive or illegal activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise her is her right to free speech, or exercise another right provided for by the law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, where deleting the information would seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonable aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation;
- Otherwise use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time A French Start may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys and/or other general information. If you wish to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from A French Start you may opt out by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
Changes to This Statement